Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pen-Ek Ratanaruang's Invisible Waves

Film is very personal to me and their is a feeling I get from it that I just can't explain. I've been watching movies since I can remember and one of my favorite films of the past decade is "Invisible Waves" directed by Pen-Ek Ratanaruang a talented Thai filmmaker who actually made my favorite film of the decade "Last Life In The Universe". The film was well received by critics around the world in 2006, but its a rare jewel that will fall between the crack years from now. So take some time out and rent this from Netflick or your neighborhood rental place. The film stars one of the best actors today Tadanobu Asano who is famously know for his roles in Takashi Miike's "Ichi The Killer" and Takeshi Kitano's "The Blind Swordsman: Zatoichi". Check the trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment