Monday, September 7, 2009

Small Professor!!!

I heard about Small Professor about 8 months ago and I said to myself "WOW! Dude is a beast!". Def one of my favorite Producers in Philly right now. Took his name from Large Professor(MAIN SOURCE) who is a legendary Emcee and Producer from Queens. Didn't steal his name of course its clearly a homage to one of the greats. I dig it! If I was an emcee from Philly and I wanted to have that organic Hip Hop sound I would def get at this man right now! His Remix for CL Smooth's Perfected Timing FT. Skyzoo is BANANAZ. Love the way he chopped up The Delphonics' "La La Means ..". Check out my Brother's Myspace and listen for yourself. I'm sure your mouth will drop right threw the floor.

Small Professor - http://www.myspace.com/smallprofessor

No comments:

Post a Comment